Great Moments in Civil Discourse: Hoffa again proves that he doesn't have to use "New Tone"


Your ads will be inserted here by

Easy Plugin for AdSense.

Please go to the plugin admin page to
Paste your ad code OR
Suppress this ad slot.

Remember, friends, when we were told that we had to engage in “civil discourse,” and the “new tone?”  Well, as usual, the union thugs have declared themselves immune to that dictate once again…

Typical goon behavior.

Notice how Hoffa refers to collective bargaining as a Constitutional Right?  Let’s compare that to other rights…

1.  Free Speech means that I can say and write what I like, so as long as I am not violating the rights of others.

2.  Freedom of Religion means that I can worship any God I want, or choose not to worship at all.

3.  The Right to Keep and Bear Arms means that I can own guns, and that, by the way, does not deprive others of the same right.

Now take a look at those, they are rights that each INDIVIDUAL can exercise.  Each of us CHOOSE what to say (or stay silent), how to worship (or not at all), or whether to own guns (or not at all).  Let’s contrast that with collective bargaining.  At it’s simplest, collective bargaining means that 51% of a group can FORCE the other 49% of the group to join an organization that they do not want.  That, and that 49% MUST pay dues, that they do not want to pay, to that same organization, who will then use it against their best interests.

Does that sound like a Constitutional Right to you?