OK, we’re facing the infamous “fiscal cliff.” What doe that mean? It means that a crisis has been manufactured in order for Obama to triumph, and the Republicans to be scapegoated. Here’s how it will happen.
1. If both Houses and the POTUS fail to reach an agreement (read, if he Republicans fail to capitulate) there will be a rather unpleasant set of tax increases and budget cuts.
2.It doesn’t matter how many proposals the Republicans make. It won’t matter how many times the Democrats change the rules or break their word-it will ALWAYS be the Republican’s fault.
3. Reality doesn’t matter, and the MSM will spin all developments in favor of the POTUS.
4. Tax increases will be demanded in exchange for future spending decreases.
5. The tax increases will be immediate, if not retroactive.
6. The spending cuts will never happen.
7. Did I mention that it’s all the Republican’s fault?
Oh, and by the way, when the revenues fail to come in, or they even lose money on it, don’t expect to hear it from the MSM. Unless, that is, the MSM spins it to be someone else’s fault.
And there you have it.
Elections have consequences, my friends.