We’ve heard for years the asinine claim that Republicans and conservatives have been leading a “war on women” … or a “war on women’s rights”. Pro-abortion folks as well as liberals have the propensity to deflect or misdirect attention from abortion, always referring to “women’s health” or “women’s reproductive rights” or “women’s right to choose”. None of those terms apply to abortion. In truth the pro-abortion crowd and liberals have been waging a genuine war on women and a war on children. With each abortion a death takes place. The pro-abortion crowd vehemently resist educating women so they can make an informed decision when considering having an abortion. Even when abortion on demand became legal 41 years ago, that wasn’t good enough for the purveyors of death. They demand others to pay for their “choices”.
Let’s see, does a woman have a choice as to whether or not to participate in the act which causes pregnancy? I believe the answer to that is “yes”. Hmmmm … no infringement on “choice” there. And no one is stopping a woman from seeing the doctor of her choice. So it seems like no one is infringing on a woman’s right to health care. Just by those few sentences we can determine the liberal, pro-abortion argument is ludicrous.
I contend the pro-abortion folks are the ones waging a war on women. You see there are very real women’s health issues associated with having an abortion, of which liberals and the pro-abortion crowd never reveal to women. The health issues are very negative and very real yet are hidden from women.
Eight Facts Most People Don’t Know About How Abortion Hurts Women
1. 31% of women having abortions report suffering physical health complications (1)
2. 10% of women having abortions suffer immediate, potentially life-threatening complications (2, 3, 4)
3. Women have a 65% higher risk of clinical depression following abortion vs. childbirth (5)
4. 65% of women suffer symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) after abortion (1)
5. Women’s death rates from various causes after abortion are 3.5 times higher than after giving birth (6, 7)
6. Many women describe their experience as ‘a nightmare’, which can hardly equated with ‘choice’. 60% of women surveyed after abortion responded that: ’Part of me died’ (1)
7. Suicide rates among women who have abortions are six times higher than those who give birth (7, 8)
8. Abortion increases a woman’s risk of future miscarriages by 60% (9)
Original Post: Cry and Howl