“You can’t give social engineers decades of time, and trillions of dollars in resources, without seeing some results.” – John Hayward
In defense of the 39th President of the United States, not many thought he was a communist. An incompetent, anti-semitic, bumbling old control freak, yes. But never a Red. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said about number #44.
Despite his numeric association with Reggie Jackson, the 44th President is surely no Mr. October. May Day is more to his style, that herald of spring celebrated by both naked pagans and “progressive” subversives. Poor narcissistic Barry. That’s a day he has to share. The establishment of Barack Hussein Obama Day will have to wait until the Marxists of America are more firmly entrenched in the federal leviathan than now, if such is even possible. Still, anything can happen to a man who garnered the Nobel Peace Prize without doing anything to further the cause of peace. But fairness, that dog-eared concept always cited by Barry and the Democrats prior to their committing grand larceny, should be of paramount concern. I suggest, therefore, that April 1st be hereafter known as National Prevaricator’s Day — 24 hours in which to honor all of America’s politicians; as All Fool’s Day recognizes those who voted for them.
- Blueprint for Tyranny (canadafreepress.com)
- Barack Obama Marks 225th Anniversary of George Washington’s Election With A Picture Of . . . Barack Obama (Weasel Zippers)
- Barack Hussein Soebarkah: In Two Places at the Same Time? (b4inmain.wordpress.com)
- Hussein Obama And The 40 Thieves – Bob Mack is Back at least for now (grumpyelder.com)
- Obama so desperate he’s begging for birthday wishes on Twitter (fireandreamitchell.com)
Original Post: Be Sure You’re Right, Then go Ahead