The biggest lie of the year belongs to our faithfully fibbing president. Obama told the biggest lie of the year not once, but 36 times. And make no mistake, this was not an oversight or a case where he just didn’t know.
Obama knowingly looked you right in the face and lied, and then he lied about lying about it, but that’s another story.
The Washington Post gives Obama kudos for the biggest lie of the year and also presents the Top 10 Biggest Lies.
Guess how many of the Top 10 Lies for 2013 were Obama’s?
It turns out that three (3) were directly from Obama. Another was from his Secretary of State.
So four (4) of the year’s biggest lies were told by the Obama Administration.
Remember “Bush Lied Kids Died” Wasn’t that when Bush was using intelligence shared by heads of state from around the world and all – ALL 0 of the Democrat leadership?
Kind of pales in comparison, eh?
Here is a quick break down of the top 10 lies of 2013:
Top 10 Lies:
1) “If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it.” Obama
2) Obama’s kids are protected by armed guards at school. Well, the problem is…they are. WaPo says this is a lie, but they have to twist and turn to make it so.
3) “Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut.” Obama again, demagogue-in-chief.
4) Clinton denied security for Libya personnel with her signature on a cable. This had an auto-signature on it. So either it was signed by her, or she’s putting out cables with her signature that she knows nothing about. Lie, okay fine. Incompetant? You bet.
5) “The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism.” Obama. What a liar.
6) “70 cents of every dollar spent on food stamps goes to bureaucrats.” This is Michelle Bachman. I’m unimpressed by her – this was a stupid mistake.
7) “I opposed the invasion of Iraq.” John Kerry. What a liar. Luuuuuuuurrrrch.
8) “Democrats took $50 billion from overcharging students on college loans and used it to pay for Obamacare” What’s interesting about this lie is that I had not heard it. I guess 4 out of 10 biggest lies from the Obama administration was as much as WaPo could bear.
9) “A state investigation said Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli should have been prosecuted.” Again – has anyone heard this? Does this really rise to one of the top 10 biggest of the year?
10) “Obama is closing the U.S. Embassy in the Vatican” These last three were reaching. I mean, sure – lies. But top 10 biggest? I doubt it.