Hat/Tip to Newsmax.
Of course, we’ve all been expecting this. Eric Holder is determined to prove how cowardly America is, and his latest method is to attack an NFL team logo and name.
The Justice Department says it is intervening in a trademark dispute concerning the team name of the Washington Redskins.
A June ruling from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office stripped the professional football team of trademark protection.
The NFL team, which has sought to defend the name against those who consider it a racial slur, has appealed that ruling.
Read the full story here.
Related Redskins’ Stories Covered By Conservative Hideout 2.0:
- Obama Thug Politics: We’ll just take the Redskin’s trademark from them
- CNN: “Redskins” Could Be The New “N-Word”…
- Real history of the Washington Redskins
- The Real History of the Word “Redskin” It’s Not What You Think
- Patent Department Releases List of Names of People who complained about Redskins Team Name
- Mike Ditka on Furor over Redskins’ Name: “…so stupid, it’s appalling…”
- UNREAL: FCC Chairman Says They Are Considering Banning Use Of Term “Redskins” On TV And Radio Stations…